|Requirements:||All Windows OS|
CPU-Z provides you information such as cpu name and merchant, main stepping and process, cpu package, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, incomplete overclock recognition, and processor chip features including backed instructions sets. The program supports recognition of the processor’s main voltage, L2 bus width, support for just two processors (in Glass windows NT or 2000 only), and recollection timing (CAS Latency, RAS to CAS, RAS Precharge). CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your windows system.
- Name and amount.
- Main stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and exterior clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction packages.
- Cache information.
- Supplier, model and revision.
- BIOS model and particular date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Consistency and timings.
- Module(s) specs using SPD (Serial Existence Detect) : merchant, serial amount, timings table.
- House windows and DirectX version.