|Category:||Cleaning and Tweaking|
|Requirements:||All Windows OS|
Attribute Changer is a robust Windows Explorer Extension. It’s offered by your fingertips once you right-click on data, folders and even drives in windows Explorer. The tool is packed with fascinating features and can help you manage your entire day to day jobs in Microsoft windows.
Want to make your documents read and then protect them against changes or need to induce a fresh backup version of a specific file without changing the contents. The options are unlimited. Attribute Changer can change the standard traits like ReadOnly, Hidden, Archive, System, Compress and Index on data files and folders. Name and expansion case of data files and folders can be easily altered from uppercase to lowercase and vice versa, a fascinating feature if you store your computer data on case-sensitive filesystems (such as Linux based NAS systems).
Attribute Changer can improve image information (EXIF) by physically entering time and time ideals or you can pick to synchronize info as time passes stamps and record date. More complex options such as changing detailed elements of night out and time stamps can be found if needed.
Document and folder filter systems instruct Attribute Changer to exclude or include things predicated on multiple requirements, such as characteristics, time, time, size and data file or folder name wildcards. Runs can be identified for almost all of them. Multiple standards can be grouped alongside one another to make a group of conditions to be employed to data files and folders.
Attribute Changer Features:
- Shell Extension (Right-click on documents and folders in Glass windows Explorer)
- Manage ReadOnly, Hidden, Archive, System, Compress and Index attributes
- Manage Created, Modifed and Accessed day and time stamps
- Manage image (EXIF) night out and time stamps
- Apply definite and offset principles currently and time
- Apply random time and time stamps
- Synchronise day and time stamps
- Change circumstance of document and folder brands and extensions
- Apply filter systems on selection to limit processing
- Realtime and complete reporting
- Simulation mode
- Extensive, localized end user guide in PDF format
- Attribute Changer is free, even for commercial use