|Requirements:||All Windows OS|
AirDC++ is today’s, user friendly client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect systems. It is possible to sign up for “hubs” with other users, and talk, perform queries and see the share of every user. It gives you to share documents with friends and other folks, for example, in the next scenarios:
- With individuals who have the interest from all around the globe
- Within Local/Huge area networks
AirDC++ is incredibly powerful with a lot of advanced functions. It’s been tested to use smoothly despite having millions of distributed files or a huge selection of terabytes of data. The foundation code is designed for everyone and there is absolutely no bundled software or adverts of any sort.
AirDC++ also contains many unique features for folks sharing and getting data files in standardized release format (original produces).
- An user friendly configurations wizard for new users
- Allows showing different directories in several hubs
- Real-time monitoring for talk about changes
- Possibility to open up multiple per end user connections to 1 user
- Full IPv6 support
- Grouping of queued data into directories
- Possibility to include own queries that will sought out regularly and downloaded automatically when found
- Advanced showing of partly downloaded web directories/files and better way of finding different sources
- Support for NMDC and ADC protocols and encrypted exchanges on both
- Bandwidth handling capabilities