|Requirements:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Code::Blocks is a free C, C++ and Fortran IDE that has a custom form framework and discretionary Make bolster. The application has been designed to be extremely extensible and completely configurable.
Code::Blocks is an IDE stuffed loaded with every one of the highlights you will require. It has a predictable look, feel and activity over its bolstered stages.
It has been worked around a module system, consequently Code::Blocks can be stretched out with modules. Support for any sort of usefulness can be included by introducing/coding a module.
Key highlights include:
- Written in C++. No translated dialects or restrictive libs required..
- Full module bolster.
- Numerous compiler bolster: GCC (MingW/GNU GCC), MSVC++, clank, Digital Mars, Borland C++ 5.5, and Open Watcom and so on.
- Support for parallel forms.
- Imports Dev-C++ ventures.
- Debugger with full breakpoints bolster.
Code::Blocks’ interface is both adjustable and extensible with Syntax featuring, a selected interface, Class Browser, a daily agenda administrator with various clients, and numerous more highlights that are given through modules.