|Requirements:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Deluge is a full-included BitTorrent customer for Linux, OS X, Unix and Windows. It utilizes libtorrent in its backend and highlights numerous UIs including: GTK+, web and comfort. It has been structured utilizing the customer server display with a daemon procedure that handles all the bittorrent movement. The Deluge daemon can keep running on headless machines with the UIs having the capacity to interface remotely from any stage.
Deluge includes a rich module accumulation; truth be told, the majority of Deluge’s usefulness is accessible as modules. Deluge was made with the goal of being lightweight and unpretentious. It is our conviction that downloading shouldn’t be the essential errand on your PC and in this way shouldn’t hoard framework assets. Deluge isn’t intended for any one work area condition and will work fine and dandy in GNOME, KDE, XFCE and others.
- Center/UI split enabling Deluge to keep running as a daemon
- Interface remotely to the Deluge daemon
- Web UI
- Comfort UI
- GTK+ UI
- BitTorrent Protocol Encryption
- Mainline DHT
- Nearby Peer Discovery (otherwise known as LSD)
- Quick convention expansion
- µTorrent Peer Exchange
- UPnP and NAT-PMP
- Intermediary bolster
- Web seed
- Private Torrents
- Worldwide and per-deluge speed limits
- Configurable transfer speed scheduler
- Secret key assurance
- RSS (by means of Plugin)
- What’s more, substantially more!